Academic Essay Writing
Academic Essay Writing Program for Grades 6-11
Learn How To:
- Develop an effective thesis
- Build support for a main argument
- Write effective introductions and conclusions
- Develop MLA and APA Style
- Improve Grammar and Mechanics
- Put yourself ahead of the competition by knowing how to do an essay with a power point.
- Build confidence in writing
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas through writing
- Compose, review and receive feedback individually on your essays
- Compose essays that can be submitted for scholarships (yes, even middle school students can do this!)
We have an extensive curriculum of essay writing skill and provides plenty of homework to keep fresh with any academic essay writing and scholarship essay writing
Our instructor is TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified and has over 15 years of experience in teaching students of middle, high and college students. Our instructor focuses on depth on insight and proper grammatical form necessary for academic writing and has also taught several composition classes.
12 Session course (1 Hr/ week)
Batch A: Every Thursday 7:30-8:30 pm EST (EASTERN TIME):
Batch B: Every Saturday 12:00-1:00 pm EST (EASTERN TIME)
Signup for Academic Essay Writing Course
Under "Select Course or School Grade" drop down, select appropriate course by schedule and online class joining details will be emailed to you soon after finalizing the class.