Download Latest Version
From student's smart tablet, click on the appropriate button below to download latest SkySlate app:
- Answer key icon: While viewing a worksheet, you can tap on “key” icon on menu bar to see answer key but, it asks for answer key password . Password will be emauled/ texted or provided by the admin. Password can be reset by parent if required. Password reset link will be emailed to login email address. Its parent responsibility to not share "answer key password" to student
- Report an Issue icon: You will see a “call out” box icon next to SkySlate Logo, on the app. Tap to see different options of support. Use this to reprot any isse related to Worksheet, Technical, Billing, teacher etc..
- Archive Folder: “Completed” folder is renamed to “Archive” folder and moved to the screen (page) where all weekly folders show up
- “Tests” folder is removed: All Tests are now moved into respective weekly folders (All weeks that are multiples of 3 will have tests Ex: Week 3,6,8 etc..)
- Cloud Upload Icon: When you complete a Worksheet, you will now be able to upload in 1 step instead of 2 steps.
- Bubble Sheet: For SAT/ACT courses Bubble sheet is introduced to answer questions.
- “<<” & "<" Button: Tapping “<<” button on top left of page will take you to Worksheets list screen. Tap “<” to take you to previous worksheet
- Timer, Target icons: Ther will now show values by default instead of being hidden as default. You can tap to hide the values.
- SkySlate Dollar (SS$) icon: SS$ icon is replacing medal icon. It shows cumulative points for each student, counted from all subjects enrolled. You can redeem earned SkySlate Dollars (SS$) for exciting rewards from www.SkySlate.net/Redeem
- Progress report: Progress reports emailed weekly have some modified fields for tests